all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* feature proposal: vc-annotate for hg: include the author
@ 2015-10-14  8:25 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2015-10-14  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello

When I run vc-annotate in a file which is under git control the author
is shown. When I do the same for a file under hg control the author is
not shown.

However from the command line I can do

 hg annotate -u file.tex

And the author is displayed.

I don't see any variable which would allow me to make use of this
option.

Could that me added? Something like vc-annotate-backend-option or so.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer