Alexis writes: >> Richard Stallman writes: >> >>> Please minimize JS code in GNU web pages, >> >> Why? The file is 1.5kB, there's no need to minimize it. Does >> LibreJS require minification? > > My guess is that Richard meant "Use as little JS code in GNU Web > pages as possible", not "Use a minifier on the JS source". Ok, I understand now. Richard, minimizing the use of JS code doesn't look like a viable option in 2015. Having free JavaScript code, as well as making sure the website is functional with no JavaScript makes much more sense to me though, and I will definitely enforce it in this website. Nico