On 2015-06-22, at 12:28, Marcin Borkowski wrote: > On 2015-06-22, at 12:19, Marcin Borkowski wrote: > >> Hello, >> >> today I found that fill-single-char-nobreak-p is just a bit too >> simplistic. When point is after e.g. the string " (a", it returns nil >> instead of t. I am not sure which characters should be added to the >> regex, but at least the opening paren (and maybe bracket) should be >> there, so I'd change the regex into [[:space:]][[(]*[[:alpha:]]. (Two >> or more opening parens/brackets are unlikely, but when in doubt, I guess >> it's better to return t than nil than the other way round.) >> >> Best regards, > > Just noticed that there is a hardcoded (backward-char 2), so it > seems that adding a few characters to the regex is not enough. Maybe > looking-back is the way to go (though it might slow filling down)? > I don't know. Hi there, so here's a patch for the bug I reported some time ago. Please review both the patch and the commit message (I'm still learning to write them...). Best, -- Marcin