Eli Zaretskii writes: > Thanks. However, this doesn't look right to me: your code is entirely > inside the following condition: > > if (event->kind == ASCII_KEYSTROKE_EVENT) > > So it will not do anything for non-ASCII keystrokes. You should move > the code out of that condition, I think. > >> + if (uppercasep(c) && >> + !(event->modifiers & shift_modifier) ) > > A nit: our coding standards request a space between the function name > and the opening parenthesis that follows it, and no spaces between > closing parentheses. OK. How about this?