It was <2017-03-30 czw 15:51>, when Noam Postavsky wrote: > On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 9:05 AM, Łukasz Stelmach wrote: > >> The vc-git-register function can't be used, neither bound to a key >> shortcut nor via M-x, to quickly add current file to index. > > Doesn't C-x v i (or M-x vc-register) work? Not really. It works for a file that hasn't been added to a repo yet. But once I add it, make some changes and want to add the modified version I get: vc-register: This file is already registered -- Łukasz Stelmach Samsung R&D Institute Poland Samsung Electronics