Hi, So I found this other thread https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2017-12/msg00667.html where plist support for json.c is briefly requested and discussed, but there didn't seem to be an overwhelming argument against it, so I had another look at the file and it didn't seem very hard or problematic to implement. Anyway, I had a go. It's small, so have a look. Patch at the end of this file, or find it in the scratch/support-plists-in-jsonc branch. I used a global to control json-serialize's interpretation of lists, but it could be an argument as well. Added some tests and some doc, too. João PS: Take this opportunity to thank Eli and everyone else very much for the Emacs 26.1 release!