Keith David Bershatsky writes: > A check should probably be included to see whether the > `find-function-C-source-directory' contains C source code files before > creating highlighting/buttons for jumping: I chose not to do this. I think it's better to make the buttons and give an error message when they are pressed if 'find-function-C-source-directory' is misconfigured, because then the error message lets the user know that there is a configuration problem so that she or he can try to fix it. Let me know if you are able to give this a try and how it works for you. Thanks, Gemini