Michael Albinus writes: > John Shahid writes: > > Hi John, > >>> I will test it out tomorrow morning. I still prefer not waiting at all. >>> I am not sure if the 1 second wait will be noticeable or not, but we >>> wouldn't know until I try it out. >> >> I just tried that patch and it fixed the issue. The 1 second timeout >> isn't noticeable at all. I'm happy to create a patch and attach it to >> the bug report. > > Could it be that we're waiting on each other? Do you plan to contribute > a patch, or shall I do? Indeed. I went ahead and created the patch.