Hi, I apologize for the delay in replying. On 22 September 2019 at 23:50 CEST, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > > I'm not very familiar with how S/MIME works. > > How do you ask Message to send with S/MIME? Using the `C-c C-m C s' > command? Yes. > And how do you set up the S/MIME recipient stuff? My config : (setq mml-smime-use 'epg) (setq mm-decrypt-option 'always) (setq mm-verify-option 'always) (setq gnus-buttonized-mime-types '("multipart/encrypted" "multipart/signed")) Then use gpgsm to import your certificate (delivered by a certificate authority). Hope it helps. Best, C.