On 02/13/20 20:06 PM, Deus Max wrote: > On Mon, 10 Feb 2020, "Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" wrote: > >> At any rate, if this is the expected behaviour, one should probably >> update the manual, which doesn't mention this. That contributes to the >> surprise, at least in my case. > > The gnus-group-make-nnir-group (GG) function documentation clearly > states the expected behavior: > > ... if called from the *Group* buffer search any marked groups, or > the group on the current line, or all the groups under the current > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ > topic. Good enough for me! This patch should allow us to search all groups, visible or not, and recursive groups under sub-topics. A quick test shows it works for me -- anyone else want to try it out first?