Hey, "Dmitry Gutov" writes: [...] > I see that the code uses project--completing-read-strict. I'm not > entirely happy with that function, yet. Ok, I just thought I'd use something already written :) > > Have you tried calling read-buffer with a PREDICATE argument instead? > That would require extracting some code from project--list-buffers > (defined in Philip's patch), but it should be straightforward. The attached patch works fine, and is also not reliant on Philip's patch. I omitted the DEF argument, since then I had to do the filtering beforehand, and also in the PREDICATE function. Just seems a little redundant to me, but maybe it should be there The complete patch is a lot smaller now as well! What do you think? Theo