On Sun 11-Oct-2020 at 09:15:11 +02, Damien Collard wrote: > Hello, > > On Sat, Oct 10 2020, Garjola Dindi wrote: > >> I have also noticed that the I also have the same issue with non html >> e-mails. I thought they were html, but they are just multipart. > > I have the same problem -- for some e-mails, not all of them. > I confirm that this does not happen with all e-mails. Only for messages with a "multipart" enclosure but not all of them. A quick check tells me that the problem appears with ,---- |