Hello all, I have a little aesthetic modification to authinfo-mode that I've been using and find rather good that I thought I'd share for upstreaming :) This just adds some basic font-lock keywords to recognise "param value" pairs, and give special attention to "machine", "login", "port", and "password". See a sample of the output here: https://0x0.st/iCvE.png Personally, I find this make my authinfo file a lot easier to parse at a glance. Additionally you may find a second patch which just adds a simple toggle to turn off password hiding. I find this occasionally useful when I am specifically looking at my passwords. Hopefully others may find this little modification useful :) I'm already an FSF-assigned contributor through Org, hopefully that suffices here. Happy holidays! Timothy. P.S. this is my first contribution to Emacs itself, so please let me know if I've committed some faux-pas with commit message format etc.