Manuel Giraud via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor writes: > Akib Azmain Turja writes: > >> I'm trying to show an image such that it has same height as the text and >> resizes relatively with text scale. I've achieved this with the 'em' >> unit as described in (elisp)Image Descriptors. But 1 em seems to be >> pretty smaller than the font size. How to figure out correct value in >> em unit such that image and the text has correct height? > > Hi, > > FWIW, your example works for me and scales accordingly when I zoom. But 1 em is pretty smaller than the default font size. I want to make the image height and the text height same. -- Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5 Fediverse: akib@hostux.social Codeberg: akib emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption."