Nicolas Richard [2013-05-13 10:58:35 +02:00] wrote: > Using Latexmk is usually as simple as calling "latexmk yourfile.tex" > (options such as -pdf or -xelatex can be used and a have an obvious > meaning). Thanks. I've tried latexmk but been scared of its seeming complexity. You convinced me to try it again, and I actually got it working. My version (i.e., the one in Debian 6.0) of latexmk does not have -xelatex option but I cheated it by configuring pdflatex running actually xelatex. My long-time annoyance has been totcount package and Beamer class navigation. Latexmk seems to handle those nicely. The problem solved!