() Michael Albinus () Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:30:52 +0100 > The bug tracker moves a bug to "archive" state after a month > (according to the blurb on the homepage). That happens only for closed bugs. Really? Earlier today, 15344 was not "closed" AFAICT but anyway, i had to "unarchive" it to be able to continue its thread (via bug-gnu-emacs). (A previous mail went to /dev/null.) Perhaps this is a PEBKAC situation -- i wouldn't be surprised... > Is it possible to customize this for Emacs to delay the move (to say, > three months) for "important" bugs? Why? If a bug is "important", i think it should be visible longer on the default "browse" link, reproduced here: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=emacs;max-bugs=100;base-order=1;bug-rev=1 (from ). I understand that this is just a question of presentation; i need to play w/ the form... Hmm, after playing a bit, i think the timeout value has nothing to do w/ whether or not the bug shows up on the default page, but rather the ‘max-bugs’ parameter, plus the particular mix of current bugs... OK, never mind. Sorry for the misplaced angst. You could always access the archived bugs as well: [debbugs-gnu] Cool. I like debbugs-org, too. -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil