() Uwe Brauer () Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:42:37 +0100 I use RCS on most of my longer latex documents, as it happens (without going into details) sometimes, not very often but often enough, the coding is scrambled during a check-in making the LaTeX file completely useless. If you have small reproducible test case, could you please send it to bug-rcs, along w/ the version of RCS involved? I'm sure that if RCS is the source of the weirdness, its maintainers will want to identify and fix the problem(s). -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil