Jan D. writes: > > But the comment here: > > + /* We skip the second pass unless we really need it. */ > + if (!(NILP (list) /* No fonts found on > the first pass */ > + && skipped_some_scalable_fonts)) /* and we skipped some > scalable ones. */ > + break; > > > looks like it really should be /* Fonts found on the first pass */ There was an ! there, so it made it unclear what the comment is referring to. Attaching new patches that apply against the current master, and have a clarified comment in that place