Michael Heerdegen writes: > Michael Heerdegen writes: > >> > Sure, using "&rest": >> >> So that's missing in the doc of the pcase pattern, too, since it's not >> an obvious thing. > > Thanks for the fixes. But isn't the "&rest" part still missing? Yes, it is, but my changes were not final. We went through some more iterations with Eli, and I will commit more improvements to docstrings in both seq and map ASAP. > And now, the second sentence for the docstring of the `map' pcase > pattern says: > > "Matches if the object is a map (list, hash-table or array), and > each PATTERN matches the corresponding elements of the map." > > where PATTERN is unclear for what it stands. Of course, you can derive > it from the context if you think about it, but that should not be > necessary. > > Sorry for being obtrusive. Don't be sorry, feedback is always welcome, especially went given with good intentions, as you are doing. Nico