Ulf Jasper čálii: > Am 04.12.2015 um 10:16 (+0100) schrieb Kevin Brubeck Unhammer: >> Tried importing an .ics with `icalendar-import-buffer'. The file had the >> Windows ^M newlines, no events were imported. Presumably, the function >> should strip ^M's first (though note that the file itself is likely to >> be chmod -w, e.g. if it was downloaded by Firefox and placed in /tmp). > > AFAIR icalendar files always contain CR LF sequences. So the problem > may be caused by something else than the line endings. > > Could you please supply a sample file (preferably anonymised)? Sorry, thought I did but I guess I forgot to attach it. Trying again … I did manage to import it after removing the ^M's though. A quick edebug shows that (icalendar--read-element nil nil) populates ical-contents, but (icalendar--all-events ical-list) returns nil. -Kevin