Artur Malabarba writes: > I think the package also needs a line that looks like this: > > ;;;###autoload(register-input-method "programmers-dvorak" "English" > 'quail-use-package "DVP@" "English (ASCII) input method for > programmers Dvorak layout." "programmer-dvorak") > > IIUC, this should ensure that the input-method is available just by > installing the package, while the package won't be loaded until the > method is actually activated. Thank you for the feedback! Attaching a fixed version (I hope).