Hi Eli, URL (page attached): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banach_fixed-point_theorem Source of the first equation in this article: (Chrome allows to save it as svg) All equations in wikipedia's articles are dark grey on black background. The theme used does not inflence this behaviour. I use Emacs with ImageMagick. I have sent all the details regarding my setup in the first mail in the thread #37159. Best wishes, Tomasz Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Tomasz Piotrowski >> Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 08:21:23 +0200 >> Cc: 37159@debbugs.gnu.org >> >> Hi Lars, >> >> Here it is: >> >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banach_fixed-point_theorem >> >> It is a sample URL with this problem, all Wikipedia's entries with >> mathematics have this issue. > > Does this require an Emacs with ImageMagick? Because otherwise, I > don't see a single SVG image when I go to that address.