Filipp Gunbin writes: > As gnus-summary-save-parts (X m) is invoked on the article, it could > offer completion based on what mime parts are present in the article. I've attached a "dumb" version of what that could look like. Two notes: 1. This would obsolete `gnus-summary-save-parts-default-mime'. Personally I think that's totally fine: between completion and a history variable, I don't see any use for a default value. 2. If we go this route, it would be nice to extend it so that, for instance, if _any_ image/ media types are present, we also manually add a "image/*" entry to the completion collection. Or for maximum OCD, only add that "image/*" entry if there are more than one image/ type handles present. Matches are not required, so you could always just type in your own regexp, anyway. Let's see if anyone has any comments.