Eric Abrahamsen writes: > Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro writes: >> Hi Bob, >> Bob Newell writes: >>> If you want the absolute ultimate, it's Gnus. >> I’m also a Gnus users. Two things to keep in mind though: >> 1. Gnus becomes quite slow when handling dozens of thousands of >> messages; >> 2. It blocks Emacs entirely while processing them. >> I hope something could be done about it[1]. Perhaps if Gnus get >> rewritten to take advantage of the new Lisp threads functionality. Does >> someone know if that is doable? > What server type are you using? IMAP? maildir? nnml and nnimap (slowness and blocking affect both). -- Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]