Theodor Thornhill writes: > 太阳 writes: > >> After reading treesit's manual, I found that we can use `n-p-gp` as the matcher >> and `grand-parent` as the anchor to match the body of `if` (and `while`, which >> has a similar issue). >> >> I mean a rule looks like the following: >> >> ``` >> ((n-p-gp nil "block" "if_statement") grand-parent java-ts-mode-indent-offset) >> ``` >> >> > > > Thanks! We have a mechanism in place for this, see > 'c-ts-common-statement-offset' in 'c-ts-common.el'. I didn't get to it > yet, but I'll try to look at it this evening, unless you want to? See > c-ts-mode for examples of how to use it, if you're interested! > > Theo Hi again! Can you test this patch for me? @Eli: Is this ok for emacs-29? I'd love to add some test for this, but now they are on the master branch. What is the common procedure to move stuff from master branch to the release branch? I _can_ just add some test to the master branch, but it would be nice to have them on emacs-29 too :-) Theo