Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Philip Kaludercic >> Cc: monnier@iro.umontreal.ca, stefankangas@gmail.com, yandros@gmail.com, >> bozhidar@batsov.dev, dmitry@gutov.dev, rms@gnu.org, >> danny@dfreeman.email, emacs-devel@gnu.org, manuel.uberti@inventati.org >> Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 12:25:20 +0000 >> >> Are there any other examples, where we would want to have minor modes >> for specific file types? These sorts of entries would probably have to >> be added manually. > > I don't know, maybe someone else has an idea. > >> I am glad to see that there is interest in this proposal. I can try and >> create an example of how this could work, and push it to a feature >> branch for further review, some time soon. > > I think this could be useful, yes. Here is a quick and rough draft of how this feature could look like: