all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Is there a list with calc modes for calc embedded?
@ 2024-01-13 13:57 Ypo
From: Ypo @ 2024-01-13 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I have tried:

% [calc-mode: calc-angle-mode : calc-radians-mode]
% [calc-mode: calc-angle-mode : radians-mode]
% [calc-mode: calc-radians-mode : t]

sin(90) => 1

But I never get the result in radians. Is there a list where I could see
all the calc-modes we can use in embedded calc?