all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* colors ?
@ 2005-08-13 18:51 Mads Jensen
       [not found] ` <mailman.3651.1123959871.20277.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Mads Jensen @ 2005-08-13 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi NG

I am having a little problem with the appearance of emacs, that I hope
someone can help me out with. I wish the change the colors of the
sidebars, where little arrows, when a line is split, appear. How can I
do that ? Thanks in advance,
--
Mads Jensen - mail sent to address ends in /dev/null
              s/spam/madsj for emailing me

It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so
ingenious.

* Re: colors ?
@ 2005-08-13 19:00 ` Henrik Enberg
       [not found] ` <mailman.3651.1123959871.20277.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Henrik Enberg @ 2005-08-13 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> From: Mads Jensen <spam@raptus.dk>
> Date: 13 Aug 2005 20:51:43 +0200
>
> I am having a little problem with the appearance of emacs, that I hope
> someone can help me out with. I wish the change the colors of the
> sidebars, where little arrows, when a line is split, appear. How can I
> do that ? Thanks in advance,

The sidebars you speak of are called the fringe in Emacs, so you want to
customize the `fringe' face.

* Re: colors ?
       [not found] ` <mailman.3651.1123959871.20277.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2005-08-13 19:53   ` Mads Jensen
From: Mads Jensen @ 2005-08-13 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Henrik Enberg <henrik.enberg@telia.com> writes:
> The sidebars you speak of are called the fringe in Emacs, so you want to
> customize the `fringe' face.

Thanks for the quick reply :-)