all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How can I get vc-svn.el?
@ 2005-09-04  4:46 Paul Crowell
       [not found] ` <mailman.5967.1125942891.20277.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Paul Crowell @ 2005-09-04  4:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

I want to use subversion from vc-mode. How can I get this file?

-pc

Paul Crowell      Magma-DA      crowell@magma-da.com, HO/C: 719/310-7812
NASDAQ=LAVA    5649 University Village View, Colorado Springs, CO  80918
----------------- Magma: The Fastest Path from RTL to Silicon ----------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is
confidential

and proprietary to Magma, and Magma hereby designates the information in
this

e-mail as confidential.  The information is intended only for the use of
the

individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are

hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any
of the

information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited and
that you

should immediately destroy this e-mail and its contents and notify
Magma.