all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* set the sides color of emacs
@ 2007-06-11 14:54 lingzedong
From: lingzedong @ 2007-06-11 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

I set my emacs background color to dark-slate-gray, but there are black two
sides between the background and fringes, I want set them to dark-slate-gray
also, how should I do to .emacs?

by the way, I wanted to replace the default compile command "make -k " with
"g++ -o" , and set the default file load path to "/home/name/data " in c++
mode
how can I do it?

need some helph