all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Removing old info nodes
@ 2007-08-18 17:17 leandro noferini
       [not found] ` <mailman.4968.1187531219.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: leandro noferini @ 2007-08-18 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Ciao a tutti,

in my  debian unstable I  have some old  nodes in my info  listings from
Ctrl-h i keystroke

Example: Info file emacs-21/emacs does not exist

and the same for an old installation of emacs-snapshot.

I could remove these nodes?

--
Ciao
leandro

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 188 bytes --]

* Re: Removing old info nodes
@ 2007-08-19 13:44 ` Dmitry Dzhus
       [not found] ` <mailman.4968.1187531219.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Dmitry Dzhus @ 2007-08-19 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: leandro noferini; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

You could edit `/usr/share/info/dir` by hand and delete references to
non-existing manuals there.

Probably Debian has some info dir rebuilding script.
--
Happy Hacking.

Dmitry "Sphinx" Dzhus
http://sphinx.net.ru