Thierry Volpiatto writes: >> bug#10489: 24.0.92; dired-do-copy may create infinite directory hierarchy >> >> after it had been closed, saying that there are still problems. >> Unfortunately I got no answer. Since it was an important bug: Can >> please somebody have a look? Thanks. >> But I only wanted a symlink... This worked in Emacs 23. >> > Need to be fixed. The attached patch should fix this also, please review it and test it (quite busy actually, not fully tested), and if no objections I will apply it. Thanks.