all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Alignment of HTML export in org-mode with babel/ditaa-generated image
@ 2013-11-25 20:36 unfrostedpoptart
From: unfrostedpoptart @ 2013-11-25 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

There's way too much going on here for me to follow with my limited knowledge of babel, ditaa, and org-mode export.

I created a block diagram in a babel source block in my org-mode document.  I then export as HMTL.  babel runs java on the code which create a png file. Then the HTML file is created, which references and displays this png image.  So far, so good.

However, the image is always centered in the HTML.  I want it left-aligned but can't figure out who I tell (html export?) and where I put it so get this passed into the HTML.

Any pointers?

Also, how do I get babel not to ask me every single time I export to HTML if it's OK to run the java code?

Thanks,

 David

* Re: Alignment of HTML export in org-mode with babel/ditaa-generated image
@ 2013-11-25 20:45 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2013-11-25 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: unfrostedpoptart; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Orgmode has it's own list.

   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/

Look at the documents in

   http://orgmode.org/worg/

Starting with sitemap is a good idea.  There is a "Show Org source" link
which will show you the Org markup for the HTML page.

I have a feeling that you need to spend some time looking at sample Org
files or the manual.

unfrostedpoptart <david@therogoffs.com> writes:

> There's way too much going on here for me to follow with my limited
> knowledge of babel, ditaa, and org-mode export.
>
> I created a block diagram in a babel source block in my org-mode
> document.  I then export as HMTL.  babel runs java on the code which
> create a png file. Then the HTML file is created, which references and
> displays this png image.  So far, so good.
>
> However, the image is always centered in the HTML.  I want it
> left-aligned but can't figure out who I tell (html export?) and where
> I put it so get this passed into the HTML.

M-x customize-group org-export-html

Search for css or style.

> Any pointers?
>
> Also, how do I get babel not to ask me every single time I export to
> HTML if it's OK to run the java code?

M-x customize-group org-babel.

Search for custom.