Kaushal Modi writes: > > But indentation is still broken in cases like these: > > (with-eval-after-load 'foo > (setq bar `( > baz))) > Michael Heerdegen writes: > > There must be more cases. I already get wrong indentation with very > simple cases. E.g. here: > > #+begin_src emacs-lisp > (defun test () > "A test function" > (switch-to-buffer "*Messages*") > 17) > #+end_src Hmm, I was too aggressive about preserving the last sexp position of the parse state. The following patch fixes both these cases for indent-region (it applies on top of the previous one), though it needs to be redone more cleanly.