tags 35273 + patch quit Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Noam Postavsky >> I managed to reproduce (wasn't too hard actually). All the overlay >> deletion seems to come from gnus. I got hits from erase-buffer (called >> by gnus), gnus-kill-all-overlays, and gnus-cite-delete-overlays. > > OK, thanks. Then I think it would be better to test the overlay for > being dead in xdisp.c, before we call mouse_face_overlay_overlaps. > Also, a faster test would be to check that the marker's buffer is a > NULL pointer, doing that doesn't require a call marker-position. > WDYT? Sure, that works. Should I push to emacs-26?