João Távora writes: > On Tue, Sep 5, 2023 at 4:58 PM Jonas Bernoulli wrote: >> >> João Távora writes: >> >> > Hi all >> > >> > I'd like to add my package "breadcrumb" to GNU ELPA. >> > [...] >> > Here's a link to the project (which has a screenshot) >> > https://github.com/joaotavora/breadcrumb >> >> Another package by that name already exists, but it wasn't touched in >> 13 years: https://github.com/pheaver/breadcrumb. >> >> If you weren't aware of this and would like to avoid taking over an >> existing name in the future (or be aware that you are doing that, and >> possibly reach out to the author of the older implementation), you could >> consult my list at https://emacsmirror.net/stats/upstreams.html, which >> lists all packages in the Emacsmirror and Emacsattic, which is a >> superset of packages in GNU ELPA, NonGNU ELPA and MELPA (modulo recent >> additions). > > Oops, I missed that. What does it do. > >> Unrelated, but since I looked at your package: Please use just two >> semicolons inside library commentaries (and in other "non-heading" >> comments) . Otherwise all the lines that match "^;;;+ ." are treated >> as headings by outline-minor-mode. (You can of course continue to use >> ";;;; subheading".) > > Not sure I 100% understand what you mean, but if you propose a > patch I'll happily merge it. I believe Jonas is proposing a change along these lines,