all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* detect emacs/xemacs in elisp?
@ 2002-12-09 18:30 Jason Addison
From: Jason Addison @ 2002-12-09 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have some elisp that works/doesn't work in emacs/xemacs in my
".emacs" file. I would like to be able to execute or not execute code
depending on which type of emacs I'm running. Another way around this
would be to know how to determine if a function is defined before
calling it. Any idea on how to do this in elisp? Also, how do you
determine the version of emacs that is running in elisp?

Thanks, Jason