This is my go at Project Gutenberg ebook/etext coding system detection adapted to the emacs cvs. The charset names in the texts are slightly free-form and need an unhappy amount of massaging. "list.log" below is what I grepped out of all the current files (about 23000 of them). Some charset names are obvious typos (I reported them), but it doesn't hurt to allow them. 2005-10-24 Kevin Ryde * international/mule.el (project-gutenberg-auto-coding-function): New function. (auto-coding-functions): Add it.