all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* hook for buffer creation
@ 2010-03-13 17:44 Francis Moreau
From: Francis Moreau @ 2010-03-13 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

I'd like to hilight some keywords for any buffers whatever the mode
used for this buffer. In order to achieve that I'd like to use the
hook called when a buffer is created but I can't find it. I only found
the hook used when a buffer is killed.

Could anybody tell me the revelant hook to use ?

Thanks