On Wed, Jun 09 2010, Tassilo Horn wrote: > I threw away my notification code and now use yours. It's going pretty > well, except one thing I cannot figure out. I want to use a :on-close > function, so that notifications I've explicitly clicked away don't > appear again. (They are triggered minutely by appt.el.) But :on-close > functions only get the reason. How do I get the id of the closed > notification? Wouldn't it be better to pass the id to that function, > too? It'd be possible sure, but I did not think it was worth it nor it would have a use case. You can passe a lambda/closure to :on-close, can't you? If you have an problematic example maybe we can figure out. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info