David Belohrad writes: > Hi there, > any help would be appreciated: > > I want to open a file on the remote machine. I've setup tramp to use > abbrev to expand an abbreviation to full path, e.g.: > > xhs -> //ssh:xxx@xxxx#1222:/mnt/mp3/ > > As I'm using already yasnippet for something else, using abbrev for this > seems to be just a duplication of what yasnippet does in more generic > way. > > However, as yasnippet is using set of directories to identify major mode > and select appropriate snippet 'set', I'm not sure into what directory I > should put my snippets so they get expanded only when I have to specify > directory or file.... > > > any comments? That looks like expansion in minibuffer. Afraid yasnippet doesn't handle it by now. -- Carl Lei (XeCycle) Department of Physics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University OpenPGP public key: 7795E591 Fingerprint: 1FB6 7F1F D45D F681 C845 27F7 8D71 8EC4 7795 E591