On Tue, Jun 11 2013, Stefan Monnier wrote: >> Gentlemen, your files are outdated. Albert has signed recently, this is >> why I merged his work. :) > > You're saying the copyright.list on fencepost.gnu.org is outdated? > Where's the up-to-date one, then? I'm sorry I'm not very familiar with this process so I can't help more. Albert forwarded me an email attesting the process was completed, if that can help, I see there's a number in the subject: From: "Donald R Robertson III via RT" Subject: [gnu.org #828354] Albert Krewinkel GNUS Assignment -- Julien Danjou // Free Software hacker / freelance consultant // http://julien.danjou.info