Teemu Likonen [2011-03-07 20:19:13 +02:00] wrote: > I think it would be better if "C-x TAB" (bound to indent-rigidly) > advanced the indentation to the next tab stop (as in tab-stop-list) by > default, instead of by 1. Similarly, if negative prefix argument were > given (with "C-u -") it would change the indentation to the previous > tab stop. Only when the prefix argument is actual number, positive or > negative integer, it would move the indentation to the left or right > by the given count. Any opinions on this? If you want to use the code in my first message just go on. The copyright assignment paperwork is done.