() Jorgen Schaefer () Fri, 24 Jan 2014 11:25:20 +0100 There does not seem to be a need to return a function which is called to run another function? Just letting the Emacs code know that we might add completions later and then calling some well-known function with additional completions once they are available would be sufficient I think? That is sufficient for 1:1 communication. To support multiple channels (which is likely for Emacs -- think multiple buffers), some kind of tag (identifying cookie) is required. A tag w/ direction is a continuation. -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil