all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Saving Multiple Custom Themes Broken?
@ 2014-11-11 21:27 Daniel E. Doherty
From: Daniel E. Doherty @ 2014-11-11 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

In emacs 24.4.1, I am trying to set multiple themes using the customize-themes
interface.  I check the box, "Select more than one theme at a time", select
mutliple themes, then click the "Save Theme Settings" button.

I want multiple themes because I want a base theme, say solarized, but also a
theme for the mode line, like smart-mode-line-powerline.

When I look at my custom.el file, only the first theme checked gets saved to
custom-enabled-themes:

'(custom-enabled-themes (quote (smart-mode-line-respectful)))

I believe that should be a list with all the checked themes in it, right?

Anyone else see this issue, or have a suggestion?

Dan Doherty

P.S: I posted this on comp.emacs also, but it seems there is little traffic
there.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-11-11 21:27 UTC | newest]