all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 284c470: Backslash cleanup in Elisp source files
       [not found] ` <E1ZciJJ-0001Ro-PQ@vcs.savannah.gnu.org>
@ 2015-09-18 10:44   ` Nicolas Petton
From: Nicolas Petton @ 2015-09-18 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Eggert, emacs-diffs, emacs-devel

Paul Eggert <eggert@cs.ucla.edu> writes:

>  lisp/org/org.el                                 |   62 +++++++++---------
>  lisp/org/ox-html.el                             |    2 +-
>  lisp/org/ox-latex.el                            |   52 +++++++-------
>  lisp/org/ox-man.el                              |    4 +-
>  lisp/org/ox-odt.el                              |   38 ++++++------
>  lisp/org/ox-publish.el                          |    4 +-
>  lisp/org/ox-texinfo.el                          |   40 ++++++------
>  lisp/org/ox.el                                  |   56
>  ++++++++--------

I see that changes are sometimes made to orgmode files, but I thought
that orgmode's repository was git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git, and that
orgmode was periodically synchronized in the Emacs repository.

If I'm right, will these changes be backported in orgmode's repo?

Nico

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 284c470: Backslash cleanup in Elisp source files
@ 2015-09-18 14:32     ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2015-09-18 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Petton; +Cc: Paul Eggert, emacs-devel

Hello,

Nicolas Petton <nicolas@petton.fr> writes:

> Paul Eggert <eggert@cs.ucla.edu> writes:
>
>>  lisp/org/org.el                                 |   62 +++++++++---------
>>  lisp/org/ox-html.el                             |    2 +-
>>  lisp/org/ox-latex.el                            |   52 +++++++-------
>>  lisp/org/ox-man.el                              |    4 +-
>>  lisp/org/ox-odt.el                              |   38 ++++++------
>>  lisp/org/ox-publish.el                          |    4 +-
>>  lisp/org/ox-texinfo.el                          |   40 ++++++------
>>  lisp/org/ox.el                                  |   56
>>  ++++++++--------
>
> I see that changes are sometimes made to orgmode files, but I thought
> that orgmode's repository was git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git, and that
> orgmode was periodically synchronized in the Emacs repository.
>
> If I'm right, will these changes be backported in orgmode's repo?

Yes.  Aside from commits within this last week and the recent
quoting-related commits (which currently live in a separate branch), all
commits should already be backported to the maint branch of the Org
repo.  I'll go through the most recent commits this weekend.

--
Kyle