all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Gnus question
@ 2016-01-25 23:27 Pietro
From: Pietro @ 2016-01-25 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi all,

I am not sure this is the right place for a question regarding gnus, if
there is a more specific mailing list for it please point me at that so
I can try to post there.

development but I haven't found anything for simple users.

I am wrestling with GNU to get my email splitting done, I am actually
trying to split the email coming from the this mailing list address and
this is how my .gnus.el looks like :

;; Split email
(setq nnimap-split-inbox '("INBOX"))
(setq nnimap-split-rule
      '(
	("INBOX.gnu" "^To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org")
	))

It is not working though and I am a bit lost, I am new to both emacs and
gnus. Any recommendations or suggestions ?

Thanks,
Pietro