On Wed, Feb 24 2016, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Kostas Zorbadelos writes: >> after activation of gnus-icalendar, the text/calendar MIME parts are not >> shown properly in gnus if they contain international (in my case Greek) >> characters (e.g. in Summary or Description). >> The export to org file also saves the relevant part as raw text and >> prompts for encoding. Is there any way to fix this? > Yeah, I think including the (localised) week day here just seems likely > to break lots of stuff... Does that have to be included in these time > stamps? This works for me.