Hello, ashish.is@lostca.se (Ashish SHUKLA) writes: > On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 20:03:38 +0000, Nikolaus Rath said: >>> I've noticed that Gnus (in Emacs 25.3) is not showing couple of messages in my >>> IMAP folder, which are showing up just fine in other MUA (Thunderbird). The >>> messages are neither showing up when visiting the folder normally, nor on >>> search. > >> Try running C-u M-g in the Group buffer with the problematic group >> selected. I sometimes have the same problem, and this fixes it. > > Yes, seems to have fixed it for now. I have the similar issue and the solution works for me, too. I want also to add that you could spot missing messages when you enter a Gnus group. If "How many articles from INBOX (NUMBER default) is less than displayed in selected group in *Group* buffer, then there is a problem which you could solve by calling gnus-group-get-new-news-this-group with prefix or C-u M-g for short. Oleg.