On Saturday, 10 Feb 2018 at 20:47, Marcin Borkowski wrote: > I was asked by one of the editors of TUGboat (the journal of the TeX > Users' Group) to write an article about using Emacs for TeX. I am now [...] > 3. Keybindings. In Emacs, every key can be bound to a command. I would suggest calling this customization or similar and then also include file local variables (e.g. TeX-master) and even faces maybe. > Also, are there any volunteers to proofread the first draft of my paper? I'd be happy to have a read if you are short on volunteers. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50 & org 9.1.6 on Debian buster/sid